Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Im trying to to use windows vista sound recorder.?

Greetings


Im trying to use windows vista sound recorder to record part of a speech from a streaming video,The problem is when I do this I hear all the backround noise coming from my house like my voice and my tv.I tried turning off the Microphone but after doing so it dosent record any sound at all.All I want is to hear the streaming video w/o any backround noise. I used to do this with my old pc w/no problems but I cant figure out how to do this in vista. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.





BTW. I have a sony vaio laptop.Im trying to to use windows vista sound recorder.?
I would try using a program like Audacity (it's free) and you can select what input to use on your computer. It would seem that you are recording on the internal microphone on the computer. Try Audacity and see where the sound is coming from (this is in Properties).

No comments:

Post a Comment