Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can I watch Closed caption on a pc? ?

Hi,





I'm an english teacher abroad, and i've been recording some american shows on dvds for my classes.





But when I play them on a computer + in-focus the cc doesn't work.





I know that usually the dvd players work with subtitles, but in my case I'm recording the videos directly from my Satellite Dish.





I get to watch the ccs on my tv but not at work.





Is there a sofware I could use to see them on the computer?





The pcs I work with either have xp or vista windows





Thanks for all your answers !





How can I watch Closed caption on a pc? ?
OK-question? When you put the film on a CD/DVD and run it at home it works-but not at work-right? If you are in Europe or where ever your CD/DVD that you made has the region code 1-for USA.But in Europe we have region code 2.The whole world has different region codes and their DVD player has that code and can't read code 1 (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment