Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Help With Media Center syncing to my Zune?

I have an 80Gb Zune. I have an HP Slimline with a TV Tuner (It came with the Tuner) and Vista Home premium. I am recording them on Dish Network. I found I could convert the file using windows movie maker. But this will take to long.


I recorded Cops from my tv to my recorded tv folder. but i want to put it on my Zune. I have that folder watched on my settings but none of the recorded shows show up in my collection%26gt;Videos





I tried to drag and drop the file into my collections and it says media type invalid. I was told i would be able to sync my TV Shows to Zune.





I have heard stuff about Dolby Digital and stuff and about Hd and SD recording .





Can someone give me step by step instuctions to sync these files onto my zune?


And if I have to record in this SD thing tell me how to do that?Help With Media Center syncing to my Zune?
I think that the best place for you to find help is the green button. You'll find a variety of file processing tools there.





http://thegreenbutton.com/default.aspxHelp With Media Center syncing to my Zune?
They need to be in a file format that Zune supports:


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928192/e鈥?/a>





If they are not you will need to convert them otherwise your won't be able to put them on your Zune.

No comments:

Post a Comment