Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I record TV onto my laptop with a tuner card?

I've done a little research on the Windows site about it, but I'm still confused. I have Windows Vista Home Premium and Media Center. So if I get an external tuner that goes into my USB port and connect a coaxial tube to the cable box I can record? And do I have to keep that cord plugged so I can record?How do I record TV onto my laptop with a tuner card?
you just need to connect the tuner to the antenna/cable box and then open up the software, either windows media player, the software that came with the device or other software downloaded off the internet id suggest sage tv and then it will have a recording feature built in and easily accessible. you will need to keep the cable plugged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment