Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I change .VOB to .MPEG? Windows Vista. Dazzle keeps saving files as .VOB and I cant do anything with it

Dazzle is a TV capture device, i can directly record the video input on my computer, but for some reason it records the files as VOB which is a pain in the ***. I cant use VOB with windows movie maker or upload it on youtube. The thing is, when i did it on xp, i only had to change the file extension to .MPEG and it would automatically change. Im not sure if the difference is the operating system, but Im just guessing. How do i get rid of this pesky VOB?!How do I change .VOB to .MPEG? Windows Vista. Dazzle keeps saving files as .VOB and I cant do anything with it
use a conversor............


has an article in this blog that talks about some video converters for free ..


http://howmakeyourself.blogspot.com/2008鈥?/a>


look for more information on the blog.


the links at the beginning of the blog may help you more.


I hope I have helped!How do I change .VOB to .MPEG? Windows Vista. Dazzle keeps saving files as .VOB and I cant do anything with it
just download the converter for .vob to .mpeg


or try this


go to comman prompt


go to the path where this .vob is


the type%26gt;copy filename.vob newfile.mpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment