Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I got Windows vista and apparently my computer has a tv card, if i do how can i use it to record gameplay?

I have windows vista (i think premium) and according to my father who is a electrician and a expert on cpus there is a tv card in my pc, i looked around and found windows media center that wont word cause i need a tv tuner, though all i want to do is connect the console to the pc to play it on the monitor, not pick up any tv show signals. is there some way to get it recording? with or withought media center?I got Windows vista and apparently my computer has a tv card, if i do how can i use it to record gameplay?
First, find out what type of TV Tuner card it is and install the applicable drivers and applications for the hardware. Some TV Tuners are not compatible with newer versions of windows so check the compatibility of the drivers and applications you are downloading to see if it is even worth the effort in the end. If you can install everything and it is compatible, you should then be able to use the other program to view and record whatever you have coming into the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment