Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How much should I sell my gaming pc for?

I have a custom built Vista Premium


16x optical dual layer dvd burner, burn dvd's up to 8.5 gigs, or burn cd's.


Amd 3800+ Dual Core clocking in at at 2 ghz


2 gigs ddr2 ram


Nvidia 7300 gt 256 mg vdram


250 gig hard drive


Tv tuner card to watch tv, record, rewind and pause


Vista Premium


120 watt speakers with subwoofer


Wireless keyboard


wireless optical mouse


2 pc gaming pads


6 usb ports 2 in front, 4 in back


Grand theft san andreas cd-rom real game not bootleg





All used for a month, has nero, dvix, microsoft word, microsoft office, aol, media center, dvix, real player, media player 11, internet explorer 7, avg anti virus, windows defender, picasa 2 photo editing software, windows movie maker, windows photo viewer, windows dvd maker, but Nero is better and more just can't remember. So how much do you think I can get? and how much should I sell it for?How much should I sell my gaming pc for?
that is about 800 tops


i personally woudn't pay too much more than 800 if that.


the extras are what make it that much.


i have the same computer basically


except my AMD is running at 2.8ghz (dual core)


i have 2 7800GTs


and 500 gigs of RAM





I would be lucky to sell it at 1000








Edit: Blaze B has a pretty good point.


i'm not sure what your wireless keyboard and mouse is


but now that i take a better look at it.


your whole setup won't sell for much more than 600 bucks to a person who knows some sort of computer knowledge.





The thing is that, since you are selling with all thse software in it already, even though most of them are free, all your personal information is still in it.


so basically you need to clear (format) your entire flash drive somehow keeping vista in there


because vista can only be used once no matter what.


and then you would have to download all that stuff you have which gets spyware and stuff in there making your already slow computer, a little bit slowerHow much should I sell my gaming pc for?
500 gigs of ram...wow...it is almost unbelieveable.

Report Abuse



Well, the 2 GB of DDR2 is good.


However, the processor is... not so good. What socket is it? If it's 939 then it'll be worth less than an AM2 socket processor.


Next, that 7300 GT... is definitely not a 'gaming computer' piece of hardware. You might fool a buyer, but don't try to pass that off as a good gaming card here. Next, you didn't list a motherboard, which is also quite important.





Anyways, if you are good you might be able to spin this off in such a way that it would appear to be a very good computer. Although I'd never actually buy this comp (have my own and I'm happy with it), I think you should list it at $600 CAD/565 USD. However, you might not sell it for that price... I think that $500 CAD/470 USD is a slightly more realistic price you could actually sell it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment