Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can i transfer my recorded tv show from windows media center to my external hard disk?

im using windows vista home , and used the windows media center to record a tv show..and i want to transfer the recorded tv show on my external WD hard disk.how can i do this?





im also trying to set up to record the tv show directly to my external WD hard disk but i get the message says ';INCORRECT DRIVE TYPE, The selected drive is not formatted with the NTFS file system due to file size limit you may not able to record shows longer than 30 MInutes';


Any ideas will be appreciated, thank you...How can i transfer my recorded tv show from windows media center to my external hard disk?
All recorded files are located in the home directly for windows media player. If your External Hard Drive isn't NTFS, you won't be able to copy files there directly from windows media center. I would recommend getting a NTFS Hard drive that have at least 1 terra bite (1000gigs) of space.How can i transfer my recorded tv show from windows media center to my external hard disk?
right click it and click ';show in windows explorr'; or something liek tht and drag and drop it (idk bout extrnl hard drives but thtll prolly do it ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment