Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I connect my Dishnetwork DVR to Windows Media Center Vista?

I'm trying to figure out what software I need to use to do this? I have a Pinnacle PCTV HD Stick and I want to be able to connect my Dishnetwork DVR 622 to Windows Media Center Vista? The software that came with this is junk and I'm not going to even bother. I've tried and WMC tells me that I need a WMC IR remote to use in conjunction to do this? Is threr anyway to do this without using this IR remote? I'm not really interested in buying a remote but trying to figure out how I can send a analog video signal from the TV2 output to the coaxial input on the TV tuner card so I can record saved programming on my DVR. Is there other software that will allow me to just capture analog video to record to my hard drive on my labtop? Any suggestion would be helpful!How do I connect my Dishnetwork DVR to Windows Media Center Vista?
i would call dish network
  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment