Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How much is my computer worth? Just trying to get ideas?

lately I have been thinking of trading in my computer for a laptop. I am just trying to get ideas on how much you think my computer is worth. If I was to offer you this computer, how much do you think it's worth?





I have fully upgraded my Emachines w3080


AMD Athlon xp 3000+ 2.16ghz 32bit


1gb of ram


ATI Radeon X700 se 256mb (Dual Monitors) with tv out


X2 internal 80gb hds


dvd burner dl/cd burner


10+1 USB ports


56k modem


ethernet port


tv tuner card, (cable tv) record live tv with remote control


5.1 surround sound


dual booter (Windows xp pro and windows vista ultimate)


This is just about everything. Thanks for your comments!How much is my computer worth? Just trying to get ideas?
$250-$400ish (more toward 400 if those copies of Windows a legit and your giving them the disks)How much is my computer worth? Just trying to get ideas?
200$ US money roughly
what you should do is take every thing that's not stock of the computer and sell the stock computer and sell all the upgraded parts separate so you get more cash.
Your computer won't be worth a lot but you will find some people who would like it. I don't mean to brag but my laptop has 4GB of Ram, and Nividia 8900 video card, so having only 1GB of Ram isn't a lot. However I would estimate because you have a tv tuner card, and Vista Ultimate your computer would be worth around new $750-$800 but used around $400.
Go here for an estament and bestbuy will send you a giftcard of its worth


http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?鈥?/a>
I would give you about $150 - $200






depends ona few components. comp is worth maybe $50 save the surround sound windows licenses. also the tv tuner could be valuable depending on its quality (nice ones could add another $30+ to the value, easy). sound set up could be worth anywhere from $20 to ... maybe $140? also are the monitors included and if so what kind are they? a couple 17'; crts is almost worth paying money to get rid of whereas a matching pair of 17';+ lcd's could add $60 or more to the cost. take a look at ur stuff and tell me. what's it worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment